As the temperature escalates, chill out with this easy-to-make summer chiller!
• 100 ml iced pineapple juice
• 100 ml light coconut milk
• 100 ml thick sweet (without flavouring) frozen yogurt
• 1/2 cup crushed ice
• 1/4 cup finely minced fresh pineapple bits
• Fresh pineapple slice or cherries for garnishing
Whisk the iced pineapple juice, light coconut milk, frozen yogurt and crushed ice in a blender till creamy. Pour into a chilled glass and decorate it with fresh pineapple bits and cherries. Enjoy.