We all love cakes and a home baked cake is all the more better with purity of ingredients and all the love and warmth that goes into the cake!
We have brought some easy and quick tips for you which will help you get your baking act not just right, but perfect!
- Always measure the ingredients correctly.
- Make sure that the ingredients are at room temperature.
- To reduce sticking, always use nonstick pans or glassware.
- Never overmix.
- Always mix the batter in the same direction to incorporate more air into it.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Prepare the baking pan or tin well.
- Do not over bake.
- Cool the cake on a wire rack before you remove it from the pan.
Image Source: http://bit.ly/NkZ00Y