Confectionaries often seem incomplete without adding whipped cream and a cherry on top. Isn’t it?
Often, we run of out whipped cream and manage our muffins without the white creamy layer on its top.
Put an end to running out of fresh whipped cream. Here is a simple, home recipe to make your own whipped cream. All you need to do is spare 5 minutes for this delicious and fresh whipped cream.
Here are the things you would need:
- Mixing bowl
- Egg beater
- Vanilla or other artificial flavours
- Sugar equivalents (Artificial sweetener)
- Pour out cream and sweeteners in a mixing bowl.
- Per cup of cream, add 1 to 2 tsps of vanilla extract. Add 1 to 2 tsps of powdered sugar equivalents. Other extracts or flavours such as mint or chocolate or strawberry.
- Take a hand mixture or a whisker and whip the cream.
- Whip till the foam starts getting soft at the peak.
Ta-da! Your whipped cream is ready. 😀
Now, it is time for some yummy baking.
Image Source – http://bit.ly/U6XR4q