Nothing warms the soul like a thick, rich slice of a freshly baked cake!
Even if you have had problems baking one in the past, there is no need to be intimidated by the process. Baking a cake can be fun and simple.
There are procedures like frosting that complete a cake and that help enhance the taste, flavor and look of the cake!
Check out few tips on Baking & Frosting!
Tips on Baking:
- Grease the pan / vessel well before baking to avoid sticking.
- Preheat the oven to a required temperature before baking a cake.
- Unless listed, use unsalted butter for cake recipes.
Tips on Frosting:
- When frosting a cake, chill the cake before spreading the filling or frosting.
- Too much frosting will overwhelm the cake and too little is disappointing.
- The frosting should be at room temperature when you spread it on the cake, unless it’s whipped cream, which should be chilled.
Image Source: http://bit.ly/ViMa67