Do you love to wake up to the aroma of freshly brewed cup of coffee?
Here’s how you can prepare the perfect cup:
- The Equipment: Make sure you keep the storage containers and the grinders clean. Rinse thoroughly before using.
- The Coffee : Buy freshly roasted coffee or if you are using whole beans, then grind your beans as close to the brew time as possible.
- The Water: Don’t let your tap water ruin the taste. Use filtered or bottled water.
- The Measurement: Use 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee for every six ounces of water.
- The Time: The amount of time that the water is in contact with the coffee grounds affects the taste of your coffee.
- The Temperature: The suitable brewing temperature is 200⁰F.
So get started now, enjoy your cup of coffee 🙂
Image Source: http://bit.ly/131nTpI