Low in fat & sodium, good source of Vitamin C – fresh corns are an all time favourite.
Here are the different ways in which you can enjoy it.
1. Grill it with the husk on to retain the original flavour. You can use fresh herbs or lemon for the dressing.
2. Add corn to your soup, it enhances the nutritional flavour.
3. Mix in a little cheese, sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese on your corn-on-the-cob.
4. Sauté cooked corn with a dash of butter, chopped green chillies, diced peppers and chopped onions, relish this as a side dish.
5. Try the fusion bhel, mix in some boiled corn kernels along with potatoes, tomatoes, onions, lemon juice, salt, chutney, sev. Sprinkle Chaat masala and chopped green chillies while serving.
So how do you prefer to enjoy this summer treat?
Image Source: http://bit.ly/UHdxMp