Time for some baked snacks to eat between meals. What’s more? It’s easy to make!
Home-made Baked Potato Chips
2 medium potatoes scrubbed and sliced
1-2 tbsp oil (preferably extra-virgin olive oil )
Rosemary (for sprinkling)
½ tsp coarse salt
1) Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
2) Slice the potatoes and par boil them.
3) Pat dry the slices with a towel.
4) Place baking sheets on 2 trays and slightly grease them.
5) Place the potato slices and sprinkle some fresh Rosemary over the slices.
6) Grease some oil over the slices.
7) Season some salt over the slices.
8) Place the tray in the pre-heated oven.
9) Let it bake till the edges are crisp and brown, approximately 12-15 minutes.
10) Keep checking in between to see if they are done.
11) Cool and serve with ketchup.
Image Source: bit.ly/WFqTsq